Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Common Sense Rule #5

The tie looks really sharp…until you turn around and I see your grey underwear since your pants are belted under your ass.

One night, while working at the truck stop, I had this really nice looking young man walk into the store.  He was dressed nice, even wearing a tie, which is odd for a Saturday night/party night.  He walked down the aisle to grab a drink and as he turned his back to me, I was accosted by the sight of half an ass of dingy, gray underwear staring at me.

WHY?  

You will occasionally find me discussing the fashion sense of this generation.  I will readily admit that I am baffled by what they wear and how they wear it.  And underwear seems to be the most prominent feature of an outfit.

Who started this whole "belt your pants under you ass to see how much underwear can be shown" style?  

Now, I'm not sure I believe the above statement, but I'm more concerned about why guys think this is acceptable.  Possibly they were tired of being objectified by women telling them they had a nice ass?  Because when pants are this low, there is no way to know how nice someone's "pockets" are...

My eyes don't even go that low to check out pockets...

Now don't think I'm just picking on the guys here, because I'm pretty equal opportunity...
The whale-tail ain't pretty either.

Of course granny panties don't fit the bill if they don't stay in your pants...

Best bet Ladies and Gentlemen?  Make sure your underwear is covered.  It really isn't a sight that people want to see, no matter where you are (well, in the privacy of your own home maybe).

1 comment:

  1. I get turned on when I see panties spilling out like that.

    ReplyDelete