Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Common Sense Rule #35

When buying prophylactics, pay attention to the size on the box.  We don’t do trade-ins.

Ah...I haven't even touched on the number of people who purchase condoms from me.  Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to impress me, because really hun, stopping for condoms at 2a is really impressive.

My favorite night was when I had this scrawny little white boy come in.  He had gone over to the health and beauty aisle and chosen his purchase for the evening.  I almost laughed when he brought me up the package...


If that kid weighed more than 100 pounds soaking wet, I'd be surprised.

That very same night, this well-built, big black guy came in.  He, too, went to the health and beauty aisle.  His purchase?
Notice the lack of size?

Now, I'm a firm believer in safe sex, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't stop me from wondering what that scrawny white kid was gonna use those condoms for.


No comments:

Post a Comment